Best Betting Offers for 2017 – Grab Yours Today
Betting offers are a great way to get your bankroll off to a great start. Think about it the more money you have in your account you can place more bets or even bigger bets on what you think may be a cert which ultimately results in more cash in your back pocket (thats if you win of course). Here is a table compiling all the best betting offers that are available for UK bettors from our favourite betting sites:
Recommended Best Betting Offers for 2017:
Pros & Cons Of Welcome Bonuses
As with everything in life there are pro’s and con’s so its up to you to weigh them up against each other and see whether you think its worth claiming a welcome offere when you sign up to a new betting site:
- Sign up offers are one of the best ways to give you an intial boost when signing up to a new bookmakers, it allows you to bet more which can potentially result in bigger winnings should you be correct. It also allows you place more bets, so if you backed the wrong team at the start of the match you will have more money to bet in-play with in order to try and turn the situation to your advantage.
- They’re also a great way of testing out a new bookmakers, some will even let you claim a bonus without having to deposit anything which means you can have a look around at all the features available without actually having to spend any of your own money, this will help you find a betting website that you actually like and feel like you’d want to continue to bet at.
- Finally the chance to earn some risk free cash is always a hard one to pass up, we all love free money right? Well theres nothing better than earning free money off of free money.
- Betting promotions are often worded in a way which makes them sound incredibly appealing, but this is seldom the case always look at the terms and conditons first to ensure you fully understand what its all about. Over the past year or so we’ve seen these ridiculous enhanced odds promotions being changed from paid in cash to paid out in free bets which then go on to have a wagering requirement to be completed. Remember if it sounds too good to be true well then it normally is.
- We’ve already mentioned wagering requirements in some detail above but they are definietely a con and one you should consider whether you think you will be able to fulfill it with in the set time limit. Remember if you dont get through the wager requirement in the set time limit then you will lose your bonus, deposit and all winnings that havent gone above the wager requirement.
- Max Winnigs are generally added to free bets to prevent customers winning too much cash off their promotions, one of these is 888Sport who do put a limit on their treble odds offer to prevent a punter coming in and winning ridiculous sums of money.
Best way to turnover a wagering requirement
Turning over your betting offer can be quite a challenge but if you know what you’re betting on it does make it significantly easier. Always remember to pick the sport you know most about as you dont want to be wasting any potential winings you could earn. Once you’ve chosen the sport you will want to refer to the terms and conditions (in this example we will be using Bet365’s who currently have 3 x Bonus + Deposit) so if we deposit £200 and claim a £200 welcome bonus we will need to wager £1,200 before we can cash out.
Now this isnt all about winning the most money off your £200 free, its about getting through it so any subsequent winnings from it are yours to keep. After trying this ourselves we have found the best way to do this is stay close to the odds requirement which is 1.5. This means every bet we place in order for it to contribute to the wager requirement will need to have odds greater than 1.5. So now you just need to scour the leagues, matches anything to find favourites or teams that you think may be undervalued and back them. Once you’ve placed a bet its just a matter of waiting it out, so if you’d of wagered £100 you would need to do this 11 more times before you’ve completed the turnover requirement and you can cash out any of your winnings.
Should you always claim a free bet offer when signing up?
Theres a lot of debate going on about this, this is due to every welcome bonus having their own set of terms and conditions which can prevent you from cashing out your winnings. For instance if you choose to sign up to Bet365 and claim their £200 deposit bonus, you will then be locked into their wagering requirement term this means that any winnings you got from your original cash deposit would need to be turned over a set amount of times, which means having to place around £1000 worth of bets before you can even cash anything out. This is great if you’re a serious gambler and know your stuff but if you’re just looking for a flutter here and there on the football then its probably best to swerve these types of offers.
For those of you looking for just a bit of extra cash we’d definitely advise that you claim the low value welcome offers (nothing above £50) as these will return the best value for money as normally the majority of them only require a 1x turn over before you can cash out any of your winnings.
Remember its completely down to you whether you think the offer is worth it, some times its better to sign up to a site that you like the look of as opposed to whos offering the most money up front because in the long run bettor odds and a brand that looks after their exisiting customers will be much better for your betting experience.