888Sport Promo Code for 2017 – Get 3 x your odds
Click on the coupon button to the side in order to get your 888Sport promotion code for 2016, this will provide you with the code that you need to use in order to claim your treble the odds offer.
How to claim this offer:
- You need to click on the coupon button at the side of the site that will direct you to the 888sport free bet promotion page.
- Register your betting account at 888Sport and make sure you enter the promo code provided by us into the promo code box.
- You need to place a £10 bet on any of the markets of your choice.
- Once your bet has been placed if you win you will be paid out at treble the odds at the time you placed the bet. So if your first bet was 3/1 you will be paid out as if the odds were 9/1. If you placed a bet on an event with 15/1 odds then you would be paid out at 45/1 odds. There is a lot of potential with this offer to win a lot of money so make sure you know what your betting on before registering an account.
- Any winnings will be paid out into your account as cash.
- You can only place a maximum stake of £10 and a minimum of £5.
- All extra winnings will be settled within 72 hours of your initial bet being finalised.
888Sport Free Bet Terms & Conditions
- This offer can only be claimed by new customers who do not previously hold an 888sport account.
- Any qualifying bet has to be a real money bet of a minimum of £5 or £2.50 each way and has to be settled within one year of it being placed in order to activate the bonus.
- The maximum that you’re allowed to place in this bonus is £10 if you place more than this amount then it will be paid out at the normal odds available at the time.
- Any additional winnings that you may occur will be added to your account within 72 hours. If they still haven’t been added in this time then you will need to contact customer support.
- Only singles and straight line multiples can be used in this bet.
- Any qualifying bet has to be placed individually on your bet slip.
- Your first qualifying bet will have treble the odds applied.
- If you cash in your bet before it is settled your cashed in bet will not count as part of the bonus.
- If your bet has a non runner or is void it will not count.
- This bonus refers to only the fractional odds, any profit that is from your bet will be trebled and not the odds itself.
- You need to place your bet within 90 days of you registering your account.
- Only one person, per household, computer, email, IP, address and payment details can claim this bonus any multiple accounts will be closed.
- The maximum you are allowed to win from this offer is £5000.
- You cannot use this offer if you choose to fund your betting account by using Moneybookers or Neteller to deposit funds.
- You can only use one welcome offer at any given time.
- The treble the odds promotion is intended for use by recreational players and 888sport reserve the right to limit any the eligibility of any customer who choose to participate in any promotion at any given time.
- 888sport has the right to retract or withdraw any additional winnings if they find that any betting patterns are found which includes if a person covers multiple outcomes within the same markets.
- 888Sport retains the final decision on anything to do with its bonus meaning that there will be no appeals by any third parties.
- 888sport maintain the right to cancel, change or suspend this promotion without providing any notice before hand.
888Sport is another part of the 888 group which is one of the largest and oldest online gambling portals around, they first began life as 888Casino back in 1997 expanding into poker and eventually into bingo and sports betting. Currently licensed out of Gibraltar they have recently moved to a country known as Antigua.
888Sport started in 2008 and thanks to their already well established customer base was a quick success story allowing customers to access everything that 888 has to offer from just one customer account.
Both android and apple users will be able to download their dedicated mobile application from either the app store or directly from the homepage. First thing that you’ll notice upon opening the application is how bright it is, unfortunately the bright orange colour might be quite off putting to some people but if you manage to get past this the app itself works incredibly well allowing users to smoothly move through the tabs to find the sports that they want to bet on. Customers who sign up and use the mobile application for the first time will be able to claim themselves a £5 free bet where if they back a market at 1.5 and above odds with a £5 bet, if your pick loses you’ll get £5 back to bet with.
While 888sport is still in its infancy when compared to some of the older bookies they have got quite a bit of catching up to do in regards to the their live betting, only offering customers the chance to bet in-play over a handful of markets like football and tennis, there are some other popular sports but if you’re looking for a greater variety in regards to in-play then we advise you to check out some of the other bookmakers on our site.
As we mentioned above 888Sport have quite a unique welcome bonus where you will get treble the odds on your first bet, now we definitely advise to research your first bet before placing this as if you lose you wont get anything back. Horse racing tends to have the best payouts imagine backing a 10/1 shot and that coming in you’d be getting odds of 30/1 with this offer. Some of the other promotions you’ll be able to take advantage of are multiple acca insurance promotions, a variety of horse racing and american sports offers. For more information check out the bottom of the page where you will find all of the relevant promotional offers that new and existing customers can claim.
Customers can contact the support staff at 888Sport via 3 different ways, there is a live chat function on site which will connect you within minutes to a member of the team who will be able to run through your problems and get it sorted within minutes, you can call the team up for free if you’re based in the United Kingdom or you can email in. All of these details can be found on the help section of the site.
888 have been around for a long time and because of this they have always kept up with current trends in regards to payment methods. They utilise the majority of mainstream deposit/withdrawal methods such as credit and debit cards, e wallets and even postal cheques. Payment times can vary depending on the method that you use such as debit/credit/bank transfers will be processed within 3-5 business days, e wallets will be processed within 24 – 48 hours and cheques tend to take a week or two to be processed.