Ladbrokes Promo Code for 2018 – Get a £50 free bet today
Click on the show code button that you see to the right hand side to get your Ladbrokes Promo Code for 2018, this will allow you to claim a £50 welcome bonus.
Anyone who’s walked down a street in England know who Ladbrokes are they’re one of the largest bookmakers and betting sites in the United Kingdom. They have a great online front as well and they’re offering all new customers a £50 welcome offer if you sign up today.
How to claim this offer:
- Click on the show code button and you will be directed to the Free Bet page.
- A pop up box will display your Ladbrokes Promotion Code which you will then need to enter into the correct box while registering your account.
- Deposit and place a bet of between £5 and £50 on any sports market where the odds are above 1/2 to qualify for this promotion.
- You will then be credited with a welcome bonus of the same amount to a max of £50.
- Once credited you have just 7 days to use your bonus before it expires.
Ladbrokes £50 Free Bet Terms & Conditions
- This offer is only open to new customers who sign up via online or through their mobile phones.
- You must enter in the correct promotion code when registering your account otherwise you will not have your bonus applied.
- You will not be able to claim this promotion over the telephone or in one of the retail shops.
- Any promotional funds added to your account will have to be used within 7 days of receipt. As soon as this time frame has passed all bonus funds will expire.
- In order to register a betting account you need to be at least 18 years of age, they will ask for proof of age upon your first withdrawal.
- Your qualifying bet needs to be placed on a sporting market where the odds or at least 1/2 or above.
- Any qualifying bet placed needs to be above £5 on any sport, each way bets only the win part will count towards this promotion. Pool or Tote bets do not count towards this promotion.
- Your bonus will be credited into your betting account as soon as you have placed your first bet and can only be redeemed online through your computer or on a mobile or tablet device.
- All bonuses are non refundable and your stake will not be included in any winnings you may get from your bonus.
- You can only have one Ladbrokes betting account per person, house and email address, card number or IP address is allowed.
- Ladbrokes can and will restrict its bonus to individual customers that they think may be abusing it, whether it is through multiple accounts or betting strategies.
- Void or non runner bets will not count as your qualifying bet.
- Your bonus fund needs to be used in one full bet, you cannot split it into smaller stakes to use over multiple betting markets. If this is attempted it will only take the first stake and then the remaining amount will be voided.
- You cannot se this bonus with any of the other products that you see on Ladbrokes this includes Casino, Live Casino, Poker, Bingo, Games, Lottos, Vegas, Virtual’s, Exchange, Tote or pool bets.
- You will be unable to use this offer with any of the other promotions that are available on site and they will not count towards qualification of any of the other promotions on site
- Only customers who reside in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland will be able to claim this promotion.
- Due to bonus abuse customers who choose to fund their betting account with either Skrill or Neteller will not be able to claim this bonus.
Ladbrokes is probably one of the oldest bookmakers in the United Kingdom first started in the 1880’s they have truly stood the test of time and are now one of the largest and worlds leading betting companies boasting an annual turnover of over £1bn you can rest assured that any money you bet with will be safe and secure.
They have over 2,400 shops in the UK and Ireland and are one of the very few bookmakers to expand overseas into Europe where a lot of bookies have normally failed. You can’t manage to accomplish all of this if you weren’t a world renowned bookmakers. Very respected in the horse racing world if there is any lowering of the odds by Ladbrokes this is seen as quite the significant move due to the knowledge and the connections that they have in the sport.
No matter what mobile device you’re using whether its an apple or android you will be able to take advantage of Ladbrokes dedicated mobile application. You will be able to find this either at the Apple app store for anyone with an iPhone or iPad and directly from the website if you’re using an android phone/tablet. Once you’ve downloaded the application you’ll notice that is shares some closer similarities with some of the other top betting applications in that everything you need can be accessed directly from the homepage in the same way you can on the desktop site.
Ladbrokes currently allow customers to bet over 12,000 different sporting events with even more markets to consider, you’ll be able to wager on football matches, hockey matches, tennis matches the list goes on. Another great thing about their in-play betting section with certain events you will be able to stream directly to your device if you’ve placed the minimum required wager on it (this is normally around £2). You will also be able to access their live betting features from your mobile device if you want to bet while your watching the match at the pub on your phone.
Once you’ve claimed your initial welcome bonus by using the code listed above you’ll be able to take advantage of all of their existing customer promotions such as money back bonuses, acca insurance, best odds guaranteed, double odds and odds enhancements promotions. We will go into each of these promotions in detail which you will be able to find at the bottom of the page.
There are currently 5 different ways that you can utilise in order to get in touch with Ladbrokes customer support staff, they really have got every section covered. You can tweet them on twitter, speak to them over their live chat support, call them up by using one of the telephone numbers provided on site, email them and write into them. No other bookmaker currently offers so many different methods in regards to helping customers out. As always though if you get in a bit of trouble we advise either contacting them via live chat or over the telephone for the quickest response.
Currently Ladbrokes accept all popular banking methods from major credit and debit cards, bank transfers, postal cheques, e-wallets such as neteller, skrill, paypal and a selection of top-up cards. Withdrawal times do vary depending on what method you choose with all direct banking methods taking between 3-5 business days, e-wallets taking around 24 hours to be processed into your account and postal cheque taking between 7 – 14 days.
Whats You Should Join Ladbrokes
- One of the best layouts on the internet, easy to use for both newbie and experienced bettors.
- Top quality horse racing statistics, each race has an overview card and they currently offer a best odds guaranteed on all UK and Irish horse races that begin on the day.
- Extensive knowledge of the business with a plethora of inside contacts, if you see the odds changing on ladbrokes then this generally mean that something is happening that you should know about.
- In play betting system which allows you to follow every second of the game and place bets as you go.