Betfred Promo Code for 2017 – £60 Exclusive Free Bet & Bonus
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Click on the coupon to the side in order to claim your Betfred Promo Code for 2017 in order to claim yourself a fantastic £60 free bet to use on any sport that you see on site for just £10 win or lose.
Betfred are the biggest independent bookmaker situated within the United Kingdom owned by Peter & Fred Done (which made up part of the brand name). You’ll be able to place bets across a great selection of markets and are well known for making the news for paying out on customers before they actually finish such as when Fred paid out on the Premier League title race early on United who actually went on to finish second.
How to claim your Betfred promotion code:
- Click on the coupon to the side of this which will display your exclusive betfred free bet code and direct you to the promotion page.
- Fill out the registration form in order to get your betting account and make sure you enter the promo code supplied by us. (if you do not add the Betfred promotion code you will not be able to claim your bonus)
- Make a first deposit of £10 or more into your betting account and then wager a minimum of £10 on any sport market of your choice where the odds are at least 2.0 or above.
- After your bet is finalised you will get a £30 welcome bonus placed into your betting account which you can use all at once or bit by bit the choice is yours.
- Any bonuses will on be placed in your account after your initial bet has been settled.
- Once your bonus has been added to your account you must use it within 14 days or it will be withdrawn.
£60 Bonus Terms & Conditions
- This offer only applied to internet and mobile customers, you cannot claim this in store.
- This promotion can only be claimed by customers who are situated within the United Kingdom.
- Once you claim one welcome bonus you will not be able to claim any other acquisition offers that you see on site.
- Your bonus will be credited to your betting account within 48 hours after your initial bet has been settled.
- You need to stake a minimum deposit of £10 from your betting account on an event with cumulative odds of 2.0 and above with your first bet. Any free bets credited will be awarded with the currency that you have set your account to.
- In order to claim your bonus your initial bet must settle within 30 days since your account has been opened.
- You cannot claim this promotion if you use Moneybookers, Ukash, Neteller and Paysafecard to fund your betting account.
- Only one promotion can be claimed by household and IP address. Any existing account holders are not able to claim this bonus and if you are found to open a secondary account and they reserve the right to close that account and forfeit any money that is currently held.
- Any welcome offer are only valid for 14 days, after this time frame the bonus funds will be removed from your account.
- Any existing customers are unable to claim this promotion.
- Your initial bet has to be placed on the sports book markets that are available, you cannot claim this bonus by playing games, casino, poker, virtual or bingo.
- Your bonus stake will not be included in your winnings and you will be unable to withdraw it from your account.
- Any bets that you cash out before they are settled will not count towards this offer.
- You will be unable to use this promotion with in conjunction with any of the other offers that are available on site.
- Any non runner or void bets will not qualify as a valid bet and therefore will prevent you from claiming your bonus.
- Betfred has the right to withhold any winnings if believed that the person in question has been abusing the terms and conditions set out meaning that if you do not fulfil the terms or if they notice any unusual betting patterns and the decision is final.
- Betfred can withdraw or edit the offer at any time they wish without providing notice.
Any offers that are supplied to AceBettingSites.co.uk are all thoroughly checked before placing on the site and are reviewed every month to ensure that they are still working.
What other Betfred bonuses are available:
If you don’t clam one of Betfreds sports bonuses then you will be able to choose from the following offers:
If you’re into casino then players will be able to claim a £200 welcome offer from Betfred Casino. This is a 100% casino bonus so if you want to claim the full amount make sure you enter in the correct casino promo code to ensure that your bonus is credited into your account.
Betfred games has a pretty small bonus available, here you will only be able to grab a £10 welcome offer to use on your favourite video slots.
If you’re looking to play a bit of bingo make sure you grab the Betfred bingo promo code which will get you a deposit £10 play with £60 offer which is split between bingo tickets and their slot mini games.
As always though before you claim any of these offers no matter the bonus amount make sure you read over the Betfred terms and conditions to ensure you agree with everything that has been set out.
They are one of the largest independent bookmakers in the United Kingdom who are currently named after one of its co-founders Fred Done. They first began with just one betting shop located in Salford on the outskirts of Manchester. They now have over 1300 betting shops up and down the UK and are probably one of the most recognisable brands on the high street thanks to Fred Done appearing in many of the commercials and having his own slot on a TV show. Betfred are recognised as one of the big 4 bookies which include Bet365, Ladbrokes and William Hill.
Despite being quite late to embrace the online gambling world they have quickly established themselves and have a great selection of betting markets with a specific focus on the football and horse racing markets. They have also called them selves the bonus kings thanks to the great selection of promotions that are on offer to both new and existing customers. You’ll able to see offers such as 7/1 Arsenal to beat Everton at home.
If you’re a player who likes to bet on the go then fortunately they have the mobile application for you, you can download this from either the Apple App store (where you will find all of the bettered mobile apps) or directly from the website if your an Android user. Unfortunately as Google don’t allow gambling applications in their Play Store we advise against downloading any as these tend to be fraudulent.
Once you’ve downloaded the application and signed in everything is laid out in a lear and concise manner which allows easy navigation between all of the markets that they have available. There is a live odds grid should you want to dabble in in-play betting. All in all their application is good alternative from using a desktop/laptop to gamble.
Currently known as the bonus kings for some time now, having a huge selection of promotions that are available for both new and old customers. For instance you’ll be able to claim their double delight and hattrick heaven promotion which will massively increase the odds if your first goal scorer goes on to score a 2nd time and a 3rd time and the best bit is you can get all this by using our exclusive betfred bonus code. They’ve also got something known as goals galore which allows you to pick from a selection of games and place a BTTS accumulator and the more you pick/get right the bigger the winnings will be at the end. For more promotions make sure you check out the bottom of the page.
They also offer best odds guaranteed over all of their horse racing and greyhound racing events, this means that no matter what odds you back the race at if the starting price is higher you’ll be able to benefit from this.
You can access the live sports betting section from the top bar, once on the correct page you will be presented with an odds grid showing all of the current games going on. By default football (the UK’s most popular sport & their main focus) is at the top with the other sports that they currently offer in-play markets beneath it. Odds are updated every second to correspond with the way the current game is going so be on your toes if you want to take advantage of this as the traders are quite quick to change things.
They are a multi billion £ company, and with all this money they’ve been able to invest heavily into their customer support which is currently based in Warrington, meaning you’ll get fluent english speakers who will be able to solve your problems day and night. You can contact them by over Live chat, through telephone, email, fax and post. All of the support details are available on site, we’ve found the quickest method to be via live chat.
There are plenty of different payment methods to make both payments and withdrawals from your betting account such as all major credit and debit cards, bank transfer, cheque, various e-wallets such as Neteller, Paypal, Skrill, Moneybookers and even more. Just check out the website to see what methods that you’ve got to pick from.
In regards to how long it takes depositing into your betting account as long as its done electronically will normally be instantaneous other methods such as depositing by cheque will take a bit longer. In regards to withdrawal times bank transfer and debit card withdrawals can take anywhere between 3 – 5 days where as e-wallet methods are normally conducted instantly.